Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Shoulder Hurts When Put Behind My Head Painful Like Sore Muscle In My Back & My Neck Hurts When I Move It Down&left Any Ideas Of What This Could Be?

Painful like sore muscle in my back & my neck hurts when I move it down&left any ideas of what this could be? - shoulder hurts when put behind my head

I have a pain in the scapula, deep, and (behind him?) My throat hurts when I put my head, and when I turn my head to the left. Hardly able to rotate without groan.I DONT left I think reworked. Bayer works alittle and Bengay cream helps a little, but not much. I was there for 2 weeks ... and beyond ... It's like a painful muscle aches. Any idea what might that be? Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

  1. In most cases, a painful muscle aches.

    I have this from time to time. also hurts sometimes look. Strain. Do not do what it does hurt to keep pulling muscles. Take pain medication if necessary, otherwise suck it up and deal. It just takes time to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a pinched nerve ...... ouch.
    Only time away and relax to.
    Get your pair for the child for a few days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all the time, usually when I was a big stress, but sometimes I think she can hit on something small, like sleeping in an uncomfortable position, or driving a big bump in the car.

    It is a knot of muscle and inflammation. Once it starts, is how it feeds on itself, causing pain and inflammation so that the worst.

    Ibuprofen (Advil,) is such a good treatment (more) than aspirin. Continue to meet regularly. The anti-inflammatory will work better after a few days of regular doses.

    A professional massage can work wonders. Here you can find exactly where the knot is usually not accurate (which, if you have pain) and to develop. They suggest the best methods of massage can help stretch the muscle. Relax

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. only one node on the back ... Nerves in the neck, which is found in the muscle chain in the node should be ..... If you have a massage theropist these nodes can work in less than 10 minutes ..

    ReplyDelete