Saturday, February 20, 2010

Compact Tripod For Dslr Compact DSLR Tripod For Easy Travel?

Compact DSLR Tripod for easy travel? - compact tripod for dslr

I just stand about buying a compact digital SLR camera. I was not looking to spend over $ 100, but is flexible. I really appreciate that as compact as possible without a lot of stability. I tried a gorilla pod which works well in some cases, but their implementation in practice is a pain, or if a tree is the pain and the fear of the crap out of me, if you're in a tree or a guard - are body, etc. .. I have general views about a good compact digital SLR to date stand.

2 comments:

  1. I am not personally tested, but came with a Benro tripod that folds on the head trips give you a smaller profile with the name of the angel of the trip, and I think, to see what (local stores do not see myself here , so I have to ask, and if I'm not back) following a review of the Canon forum on this topic
    http://photography-on-the.net/forum/show ...
    The carbon fiber can be greater than the dollar amount on the list, but if you can take the extra weight of aluminum in the range of 130-150 for Angel Travel Tripod type

    I really like the backpacker traveler Gitzo Series 2 features a 4-foot section that folds to just over 12 cm weighs just 4 kg and has a rated load15 pounds, so I can certainly make use, also with some of the key objectives

    My friends laugh at me because I cut the handle of my toothbrush to save weight to carry while hiking and camping minimal load then my backpack with camera gear

    Added: A good monopod that is mentioned is a good alternative if you do not need a tripod, complete, and can double as a piece, it was a good proposal is also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on the digital SLR you have and wear glasses. I have a Manfrotto 785B somewhere that the strike is a very nice little tripod is compact, the problem is that the application is limited to very light cameras. Works well with my old 35mm SLR and a short 28mm lens, but when I put my Canon 40D is compatible with almost any lens, and suffers from a decline in almost useless!.

    Which Canon digital SLR cameras and lenses are available with this tripod?.

    .

    ReplyDelete