Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mom Sucks Boys Dick This Boy Asked Me To...?

This boy asked me to...? - mom sucks boys dick

This boy has asked me to have sex with him. and I said no.
who said: "Now I have set up and your tail and you suck"
and told me not to WTF?
The next day a rumor that I ******?
There are about 2 weeks (about2 months later), that at me .. with his friends around him and put his hand on my belly and told his friends that I'm pregnant?.
my friends heard of him, and evil .. cuzz I told him that I **** when he started this rumor ..
I explained to them .. and the more I thought, but every one of them would say that it is true.
Now I have a bad comment and receive stupid questions
and the assignment of the boys ask me .. **** All because of this stupid robot and your stupid rumors ..
idk what to domore
My parents received yesterday a letter to my mother, ex-post best friends and told them that I was pregnant .. and believe. the search for a pregnany test for me is ..? Tho even said that they never happened. I am not afraid of the pregnancy test i kno what I say .. But just because we say it does not mean I think that I do not know yet: /


help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment