Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rab Down Jacket What Do These Arabic Lyrics Mean In English? They're A Shia Nasheed I Tried To Write Down.?

What do these Arabic lyrics mean in English? They're a shia nasheed I tried to write down.? - rab down jacket

I do a good job romanization of the words, but some of them good sense: P

Illa Illala has - there is no god but God
Allah-Hu rab'bi
Nabi Muhammad - Muhammad's [the Prophet?]
Aliyun Imam - Imam Ali

The Fata Ali patient
Aliyun Imami Ali is the imam

HE DAR! ALREADY! X6 --

The Fata is Ali --
Illa Dulfiga Seif --

Ya Imam Ali Ye --
Sud'da Mint roikya ka yi a --
Emami you alifie Kun --
You hashire me yes uw Shafy --
The Feta Aliya --
Illa Dulfika Seif --

[No last line]

I hear the song here. I think it is good to hear:
http / / www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn-vmwYF ...

No comments:

Post a Comment